Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Second Craft Fair Display

I had my second craft fair experience today and loved it! I was a vendor at the boutique crush fashion show in downtown Norfolk. Ive spent the last couple of weeks preparing and making new displays. My first craft fair experience was great, but my display was poor! I simply laid the headbands on the table which didnt do much to attract buyers (luckily it was an elementary school though so my target age of customers were present and bought things.) Well 3 months after that I decided that my second craft fair would be amazing! It was MUCH better than the first but I still have a lot of work to do!

This is me with my half of the table!

As you can see Ive got some awesome grey paisley printed headband displays. And that gorgeous floral cylinder which holds all of my non elastic headbands is even taller than I am (5'2!)
My hand painted blue vase displayed a bouquet I made and my business cards were scattered around. Overall I was very pleased with the vases! I loved the way they added design to the table.

Next time I will be making changes though :)

I want to find a way to make a few of the grey displays into one large vertical display and I need to add height on top of my table at my next event. Other changes I have in store: Getting a table cloth that has my business name on the front of it   =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!