Friday, January 4, 2013

New Promise





I know I'm a few days late, please forgive me.
I am finally starting to clear out of this foggy sickness I've been in the last two weeks. I figured of course I had to do a New Year's post.


I am setting such high standards and goals for myself this year.
Laura Crosby Photography is going to be a phenomenal brand by the end of 2013. Of this I am sure. I've already made a lot of decisions in December about the direction I am going in and I can't wait to see it all in action.
I am going to continue working really hard. Because that's how success comes.
I want to start traveling. Baby steps first. Maybe visit a new state or two. See some old and new friends.
I want to work on the relationships that I have. Continue to remove any toxic relationships from my life while investing in the great new (and old) relationships that show so much promise and love. Seriously, I don't know how I would have made it through the last year without such encouraging, supportive people in my life. They are few and far between, but much loved and appreciated. I am so excited to connect with with fantastic new women and form strong friendships through this blog in the new year.

Mantra and inspiration for 2013-

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."

"Be kind to everyone, including yourself."

"Come what may, and love it."


2012 was a huge year for me.
I...
-started this blog.
-graduated college with my Associates in Social Science.
-was accepted into Old Dominion University.
-finalized my divorce.
-got my first place by myself
-made many new friends
-cut out old ones who were toxic
-shot a gun for the first time
-spent time with a lot of babies
-spent the most time with my fur baby
-worked 70 hours a week for half the year

Despite all of these monumental changes, I am so ready for the New Year. Full of hopeful possibilities. New places to see, to live. New people to meet, to love. New experiences to have. It's already showing promise :)

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you friend! 2013 is going to be awesome, because you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Cheers to that XD I am so excited to see where my hard work takes me!

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!