Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Again, so what?

 
 
So What If.....
 
* I am counting down the days until I can go back to working full time. I like being a productive member of society.
 
* I secretly hoped that I made Brodie's Easter unbeatable by leaving a trail of "bunny footprints" from his bedroom door to where his Easter basket was.
 
* I'm worried, on a daily basis, that I should whiten my teeth.
 
* The state inspection sticker on my car is 3 days past due. I'll get around to it on my day off, I swear.
 
* I like pretty and expensive things. Having a tight budget doesn't mean you can't window shop right?
 
* I asked my boyfriend to get a haircut like Captain America today. He still loves me.... I think ;)
 
* I STILL haven't made up my mind about moving to England.
 
* I made two trips to Hampton today and still didn't get everything I inteded to. Consequences of living outside of town now.
 
* I spent most of Easter day sleeping because the anxiety of meeting so many new people left me completely exhausted and stressed out. Understanding boyfriend- who gave me a popcicle to ease my belly ache, then put the popcicle away after I fell asleep with it on the pillow next to me because I never ate it- for the win.
 
* I'm getting annoyed at the repition of So What Wednesdays. What do you guys think? Do you like this portion of the blog or do you prefer posts that aren't a weekly requirement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!