Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Road Trip

We're leaving for Michigan in the next hour. Tallying up a total of about 16 hours in the car tonight and tomorrow. I'm meeting his family. He's meeting my best friend. It's going to be a long but very enjoyable week away from our little home in Charlotte. There should be many of pictures and stories to share when I get back. I've already got a couple of diy projects planned for when I return and can't wait to share them with you all! Also some exciting changes around here. Like how I decided I just couldn't take a 3 month break from Laurel Lane Accessories. Poor Stephen- asked me to move in and now our small apartment is overflowing with crafting goodies. Flowers and twine all over the coffee table. He knew what he was in for before he asked so I don't feel too bad. Except for that time I left the hot glue gun on. Opps. He's a good man for tolerating me.
 

Have a lovely holiday... The Fourth is my favorite holiday- tied with Christmas. I can't wait to watch  fireworks on the beach and act like a wonder struck child playing with sparklers. I love sparklers.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!