Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DIY Magnetic Clothespins

Happy hump day everybody.
Today I've got an awesome project to share and it only took me 20 mins to complete. Quick, easy and cheap- that's my kind of craft.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Project Materials
- Clothespins          - Adhesive Magnetic Sheets          - Washi Tape          - Scissors

Project Instructions
- Cut your magnetic sheet into strips that are the width of your clothespins.
- Cut those strips down to fit the length of each clothespin.
- Remove the paper backing of your magnetic strips and apply the adhesive side of your magnetic strips to the back of your clothespins.
- Flip over your clothespins and decorate them. You can use sharpies or washi tape. I stuck with washi tape and love the results.
 
 
This project is super easy and super adorable. I absolutely love using these adorable clothespins to clip pictures and memos to our fridge now. I had all the supplies on hand so it was a free diy for me. You can buy regular sized clothespins at Walmart for less than a dollar or you can get the mini clothes pins at the craft store for $3. I chose mini clothespins because everything's cuter when it's mini size (baby animals, anyone?)

These lovely clothespins are going to look great on our new fridge! We're meeting with our realtor tonight to look at a couple of for sale homes before we commit to building a new one. Wish us luck!
xoxo, Laura


2 comments:

  1. You're so darn creative. Pinned to Pinterest!

    And thank you, thank you so much for your, sweet amazing gift. I got it today and was so surprised and blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. You're just the sweetest EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! And you're welcome! I hope you find some time to relax soon <3

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!