Today I've got an awesome project to share and it only took me 20 mins to complete. Quick, easy and cheap- that's my kind of craft.
- Clothespins - Adhesive Magnetic Sheets - Washi Tape - Scissors
- Cut your magnetic sheet into strips that are the width of your clothespins.
- Cut those strips down to fit the length of each clothespin.
- Remove the paper backing of your magnetic strips and apply the adhesive side of your magnetic strips to the back of your clothespins.
- Flip over your clothespins and decorate them. You can use sharpies or washi tape. I stuck with washi tape and love the results.
These lovely clothespins are going to look great on our new fridge! We're meeting with our realtor tonight to look at a couple of for sale homes before we commit to building a new one. Wish us luck!