Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chevron, Stripes and a Long Distance Friendship

A light blue, white and black color scheme? Hello, perfection.

 
I included a facebook status I was tagged in this week. I love being able to document my friendships this way, especially since the sweet girl who wrote this lives 1,000 miles away from me. It's great being able to include our friendship in my album, even though we have very few pictures together over the last couple of years.

Do you record your long distance friendships in your album? How do you document it?

xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea to keep social media comments/statuses (is this correctly spelled?) in your Project Life! It´s something special and I think it´s really personal in some way. I´m just starting with PL and it´s so exciting!
    Love your pages and style! :) You are awesome! :* xo Julia (mimizukupapeterie at IG ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia! You're awesome, too =*

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!