Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Year of Kindness- Free 8x10 Printables

When thinking about 2015 and changes I want to make and things I want to do, I realized that more kindness is exactly what I want to give to the world. More kindness and more creativity. The creative community has been so supportive and encouraging to me in the last year while I've opened two etsy shops and explored the Project Life world. I'm so thankful for that and for all of you.

Once I realized I wanted to provide more kindness and creativity throughout 2015, I thought about possible partners to team up with to create this movement and the first person I thought of was my dear friend (and creative babe,) Olya. When she heard my idea for a year long commitment to giving more and spreading kindness, she was immediately on board (yah!)

So what is "A Year of Kindness" in 2015? Each month, Olya and I will each be creating and sharing FREE printables for you! These can be anything from wall prints to project life cards, anything we feel like creating that month! For our announcement (this post) we teamed up together and made 8x10 printables that include her beautiful watercoloring and my hand lettering! We hope you enjoy!


I am so excited about this new project and can't wait to share more ways I plan to spread more kindness and joy in 2015 in a later post. If you want to see more of my design work, you can see my shop here: Laurel Lane Designs. If you want to see more of Olya's artwork and designs, you can see her shop here: Paint Paper Studio. Below I've shared a photo of my favorite printable from the set of five 8x10 printables we are sharing today! It was so easy to print at home, I used a little washi tape and added it to my gallery wall.


What message do you want to spread in 2015? Will you be using our "kindness" themed printables for your space? If so, please share photos with us. We would love to see them in your home!

You can download these free printables here. The pink set was inspired by an Ellen DeGeneres quote (love her!) And the blue set was the core message we are spreading this year- "Be Kind." To everyone you meet and especially those you love. Olya and I will be posting A Year of Kindness free printables on each of our blogs on the 5th of every month in 2015. We  hope you follow along with our journey to spread joy and are inspired to spread kindness in your own way as well.

xoxo,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Laura!
    This is a beautiful projects and the quotes are just perfect!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one little word for the year is Kind so thank you for making it a little more visible with your kindness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I'm glad that worked out perfectly for your one little word! Happy New Year, Carolyn!

      Delete
  3. You're welcome, Pam, and thank you for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!