Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Grateful for 2014


I am so grateful for 2014. All the time I was able to spend with family, all the traveling I was able to do, all the time I spent working and learning and investing in new hobbies. There are numerous blessings that found me in 2014.

But none of these things can compare to how excited I am for 2015. I am so thrilled for the New Year and all of the new changes that are coming. First things first, I just quit my day job two weeks ago! This week, I am for the first time ever, officially focusing on working on my businesses and working from home. My mind is going 1000 miles a minute with all of these ideas I have and I cannot wait to bring you all into the loop as I continue to grow and focus in the New Year. So many wonderful and exciting things coming! I hope your New Year is looking this bright, too!

xoxo,
Laura

4 comments:

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!