Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Soulmates Collection | Laurel Lane Designs

The last three months have been a whirlwind of exciting work going on in my "studio" (craft room,) creating a new line of memory keeping products for my Etsy shop, Laurel Lane Designs. I've learned so many new techy skills (like how to make printable PDF files and how to make digital photo brushes,) and I've spent so much time working on my hand lettering and watercolor painting to bring you a whole new line of memory keeping goodies.

Say hello to The Soulmates Collection. An entire collection of digital and hybrid memory keeping products that celebrates love! Complete with hand letting and watercolored sentiments about love and a gorgeous white, pink and black color pallet.

 
This new collection comes with journaling cards, digital photo brushes / stamps / wordart, cut files for your silhouette, and 6x8 patterned papers + layered photo templates. Perfect for putting together a cohesive + romantic mini album.
 

Another new feature with the Laurel Lane Designs memory keeping products are these gorgeous new easy to print, letter sized PDF pages with the journaling cards on them. Making printing and cutting super easy for hybrid scrapbookers. As always, the journaling cards are super special to me because I'm in love with the Project Life | pocket page scrapbooking system.

In addition to releasing this entire new collection, I've also added each of the individual sets from the collection to the shop. Three new sets of journaling cards, new digital stamps, cut files and 6x8 papers. I would love to hear what your new favorite item is in my shop!

As always, use the tag #laurellanedesigns on Instagram to show how you've used your new memory keeping products from the shop. I love seeing everything you guys have created with them!

xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!