Thursday, October 25, 2012

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

I have two jobs. 
One I hate. I'll chose not to ruin this post by talking about it.
But my other job... I love!
Since I recently posted my graduation present from my employers, I figured now would be a great time to share what I actually do there :)
I take care of two kids, a boy age 8 and a girl age 10.
I love kids.
And I love them especially. I've been nannying for their family for over a year now.
 
 
They both look silly in this picture, but they are rather cute ;)
Kids cause so much joy. 
While their sassy attitudes upon entering the pre-teen years can be quite challenging, for the most part, I'm always glad to go into work at this job.
And during the summer, its even better.
I get paid to sit poolside with them!
 
 
My sister (middle) came to visit me last summer and she came to work with me. Here's her playing with them in the pool one day.... seriously, how awesome is my job?
Completely & totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!