Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Adventures in Winchester

A few weekends ago I went up to Winchester to spend time with a friend I've known for a few years now. I first met Li back in 2009 when we had a photo shoot together (because he's pretty talented behind the camera and I look alright in front of it.)
 
Here are the results from the first time we met:
 
 
 

Anywho, so I made the 3 1/2-4 hour drive and hung out for a day or two.
 
We had a good time.
We had lots of yummy food. (oh how I love not worrying about being in front of a camera and being able to eat whenever I want.) 
One of our waitresses was drop dead gorgeous, young, and not wearing an ounce of makeup.
I hope I didn't creep her out too bad.
I was seriously girl crushing and telling her Li needed to get her face in front of his camera pronto.
 
We even made a huge pile of leaves and jumped in.
Actually, I jumped in.
More than once.
He wasn't as adventurous.
Now seriously, check out these images from the trip that he took with his point and shoot camera.
Awesome, right?
 
 


He edited out my butterfly tattoo in this one. I love my natural arm. I can't wait to get the tattoo permanently removed.





 
 
 

 
 
 
 
My meatloaf had like 5 different types of meat in it. Including lamb. Then wrapped in bacon. Oh, how I love you, bacon.
 
 
 
And now for the one picture I took.... with my iPhone4.
Drum roll please...............
 
 
Obviously I am lacking in skill when it comes to the photo taking department lol.
 
                And of course I had to bring Claire with me! Can't be away from mama too long or I miss her terribly.
 
I just love her.
 
Last but not least, Ill leave you guys with videos of the leaf-pile-attack.
I didn't realize he was recording, I just thought he was going to take a picture so excuse my silly self.
 
 
Don't want to bore you with too much of my personal life though, so that's enough for tonight :)
Also, if you want to check out tons more of Li's amazing professional work, click here!
And if you want to see our waitress in front of Li's camera, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!