Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lace Crowns from Laurel Lane Accessories

I've been very inspired the last couple of months with the fall weather. Here are a couple of accessories and pictures from a photo shoot I did this week.
Isn't this shoot just dreamy?
 
Lace crown $8.
The lavender and gold tutu dress is $40.
 
 

This headband is called "Always Sunny" and is available in different colors, $3.
The lavender and gold tutu dress is $40.
 
See more of my accessories  here.
You purchase items by leaving your paypal email address on the picture of the item you want. I send you an invoive and the goods :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm stalking again! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I wish you lived in Florida still!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks :) I love when you stalk!

    ReplyDelete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!