Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lust

I stumbled across a blog today with the cutest knit hats! Unfortunately its all in another language and from what I can tell, she doesn't sell her designs. Huge bummer because I want some of these beauties and I can't find an etsy shop for this girl. I am majorly lusting after these unique accessories.

Any of my friends know how to knit to this extent? If so, let me know what one of these gorgeous hats would cost me because I want you to make me one.
My favorite way to shop is with small businesses and handmade items. Supporting fellow artists is important.
Muita Ihania Blog- here.

4 comments:

  1. There is a lady in alaska who has a facebook page Over the moon hat designs. She makes super cute stuff. She also custome makes stuff so if you see something save it and im sure she could make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the reference, sending her a message now.

      Delete
  2. The bow ones are so cute!Hope you can get in touch with there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't able to, but I got in touch with another small business owner who can make a similar one for me! $40 is steep for a hat but *supporting other small business owners* is important so I'm ganna cough it up haha

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!