Thursday, March 28, 2013

Simple Do It Yourself Decor

Hey lovely readers.

I've got this lovely treat for you today- super simple, easy and affordable decor. 

All you need:
* Cardstock (I just used some from my scrap stash)
* Glue
* Picture Frame (I got this lovely silver one from the dollar tree)

I cut my pink cardstock down to 8x10 size. I used a small heart paper punch (Michael's craft store $3) but you could also just cut them by hand.

Next, I penciled in a mark for every 2 inches to use as a guide. Then I glued down those pretty hearts and stuck it in the frame.
 


I'm pretty geeked that I had all the supplies on hand already so this project didn't cost me a dime.



I adore the results!
Very simple and very feminine.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!