Monday, December 9, 2013

I Just Launched My New ETSY Page!

So much excitement while wrapping up 2013. It's been a year of learning and growing. My goals continuously change as do my creative passions. And after taking a 6 month break from Laurel Lane Accessories while moving to Charlotte and falling in love with our life here, I have decided to relaunch my business with new enthusiasm and drive.

I've completely restructured my business plan and goals. I have re geared my business to cater towards those who appreciate the finer things in life. High quality, one-of-a-kind pieces that really catch the eye. I've also added home accessories to my shop! This is probably the change I am most excited for! It's so thrilling to spend hours creating a lovely new design and making it come to life afterwards.

So what is my new Etsy shop offering?

Perfectly Romantic Floral Crowns
My absolute favorite thing to design because they are oh-so-lovely and add the perfect touch of elegance and romance to any occasion. I LOVE marketing to brides and creating custom pieces for their perfect day.


Gorgeous Headbands
Of course I stuck to my tried and true knack for designing eye-catching headbands. Here's one of my favorites which debuted with the opening of the shop. This headband is called the black and white socialite. I just love the polka dot ribbon, feather and beaded accents.


Home Decor Elements
After much thought and consideration, I'm finally adding custom made home decor elements to my shop! I adore making things for my home and wanted to offer the same gorgeous things to my clients as well. Among the home decor elements I'm offering are rustic hand-painted wooden signs, floral letters and sequin monogram letters.


 
I am so excited to share all of these new changes and additions with you guys. Please stop by my new ETSY shop and let me know what you think of all the new things we are offering. (As always, every item in my shop is designed and created by me. "Yah!" for supporting small creative businesses.)
 
xoxo, Laura

2 comments:

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!