Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Workspace Wednesday

Good morning gorgeous people,

I am so excited to share this new series with you guys! Every week on Wednesday, I'll be linking up with Marcy Penner and showing you a peak into my new craft space. Just one picture, every week. At the end of the series, I'll be doing my huge craft room reveal. (New house = new craft room)

So hello, and thanks for stopping by my creative space. Week number 1-


On my birthday, this past Friday night, I was struck with a ton of decorating inspiration and tried my hand at making my own tassel garland. While I definitely didn't execute this the best way possible, it was a learning experience and I know how to better make it next time. There will positively be a next time because I just adore the bright colorful punch it gives to my all white room and I'll probably be stringing up more garland as soon as I make another one.

I wasn't sure what color theme I wanted to go with in my new workspace because while I am inspired by all white walls, I need to have something creative going on in the decor as well. I love the colors I ended up using for this garland (whatever leftover tissue paper I had on hand that night.) Now I don't have to worry about picking out a color scheme because this garland did it for me.

Hope you enjoy this new series, because I can't wait to share more with you each week! What's your favorite diy decor project? Do you have your own crafting workspace?

xoxo, Laura

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't wait to make more with my newfound knowledge on how NOT to make them haha

      Delete
  2. I really need to find things to say to you besides "you're so creative". LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!