Thursday, January 30, 2014

My 52 Lists Mini Album

Remember when I shared my start at Moorea Seal's 52 lists project? Well I soon realized that there was no way I could cohesively fit that project- 52 entire lists, into my yearly project life album. It interrupted the flow of daily life pictures and adventures. I knew I LOVED the challenge though, (obsessive list-writer that I am,) so I decided I was going to pursue it in a new way.

Say hello to my new 52 lists mini album!

It's set up like project life, but in a smaller 6x8 format. I love that I can still add in decorative filler cards, title cards and pictures- all without compromising the flow of my regular album. This also makes it easy to keep track of and document the entire project in one place.


Week One- Words That Touch Your Soul
Week Two- List of Your Greatest Comforts
Week Three- Things You Should Be Proud Of
There you have it! Weeks 1-3 are done and you're probably thinking "We're on the 5th week of the year though.." to which I reply "That's okay! I'll catch up, maybe." I have sooooo many projects going on, it's hard to prioritize which ones I like best. Which means I usually end up working in bulk on a single project while I'm in the mood, then the next week I'll switch to something else. In other news, I have been super busy filling orders in my ETSY shop so thank you guys!! I am seriously so excited that you guys love my sequin letters so much!

Happy Thursday, xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!