Friday, March 7, 2014

Project Life Using Only Photos

Later this month I'll be sharing tips for using your project life core kits (brands, making your own, etc.) But is there a way to use the Project Life system without using core kits.

I love that the Project Life page protectors help make the most out of your 12 x 12 space to fit lots of photos in.


See what I mean? 5 photos on one page. And it's all about the photos. I simply cut a 2" strip of paper and added some thickers to fill in the empty slot on this page. It allowed me to journal what was going on that day in the simplest day. We went to the park and took the pooch with us.

Has anybody else tried doing Project Life without using a core kit? What was your experience with it?

xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!