Saturday, April 26, 2014

Making Our House A Home Layout

Happy Saturday friends! I've spent a good part of this afternoon catching up on some wonderful project life and traditional scrapbooking and wanted to share another 5 minute layout with you guys!


This photo is of our guest bedroom, which I styled for a photo session and just loved the way it turned out. (Confession- sometimes I dream of being single, just so I could go around decorating everything in my signature girly style without a guy telling me "no way." haha. Can any other ladies relate?)

 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I can relate! Ha! I do miss sometimes my overly girly room at my parents house. My husband is pretty good at accepting new styles I bring to the table, I can't complain.,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's nice of him! Pretty much anything white, floral, lace, or ruffles is automatically vetoed in this house haha.

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!