Friday, August 15, 2014

Floral Prints and Stripes in Project Life

I'm playing along with Olya for the Let's Catch Up On Project Life challenge over the next two weeks. The idea is to catch up on 10-20 weeks of Project Life over the course of the next two weeks. However, I don't document by week style and I have sooooo many photos from June + July, that those two months alone will probably have 20 spreads. So I'm making it my goal to complete 20 spreads (not weeks) for this challenge.
And because I'm all about realistic goals and positivity, I'm going to try my best to complete as much as I can, but at the end of two weeks, I'm not going to beat myself up or feel bad if I don't complete as much as I hoped. Keep it fun, keep it stress-free. So what all this means for you guys, is that I'll have LOTS of layouts to share with you over the next month as I complete all of these!


The first layout I've completed is so true to my style. Floral prints and stripes. Black and white with pops of light blue and pink. Love it. (You can also see in this spread that I've started to document my photography business a little more! Because work is part of life.) If you want to play along with the catch up challenge, just use the #letscatchuponprojectlife on Instagram. See ya there!

xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Laura! So glad you're joining me and others :D
    #wecandoit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad too! I really have SO much to document from June and July and this is just the sense of community I needed to help me get it done XD Thanks for hosting!

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!