Thursday, February 5, 2015

1989 Project Life Cards Freebie

I'm madly obsessed with Taylor Swift's 1989 album (as I always am with every album she releases.) Taylor recently went and trademarked a ton of phrases from her new album so that designers and manufacturers cannot use her phrases on their merchandise and make money. Basically, she doesn't want anyone to make money off of her words (even if it's their art with her words.) Which, took me a while to understand, but now I totally get.

The great thing is that, while people cannot make things using T.Swizzle's new lyrics and sell them, they can still make them and use them! As long as they don't make money off of it. Which is great because, well, 1989 is filled with amazing catchy phrases. And so, in honor of my love for these words, I'm sharing them with you today, for free, as part of my A Year of Kindness project! I chose lyrics that are all about love- in honor of Valentine's day.

You can download these free 1989 project life cards here.



A Year of Kindness is a collaborative event between Olya Schmidt and Laura Rahel Crosby, where each artist creates free printables every month for their followers to enjoy. Read more about this project, A Year of Kindness, here.

January's free printables can be found here.

I would love to see how you use your printables. Leave a link to your projects below, or tag me (@laurarahel on instagram) to share. Be sure to check out Olya's free printables this month here. You can see more of my design work- project life cards and stationary, in my shop here.

xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!