Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So Sorry!

I've been MIA for what feels like forever. So sorry. Today is my first day off in 19 days. Literally. Mon, Tues and Wed of this week were all 15 hour work days.
 
After my 15 hour day on Monday, I drove an hour and a half each way to Richmond to pick my little sister up from the airport! She is finally in town!! YAH :D We got home from the airport at 1 am and only had 4 hours of sleep before I returned to work for another 15 hour day on Tuesday.
 
 
Work this week has been fantastic though :)
Working with the kids, who are on a Swim team this summer!
Connor was so happy to be done with his two competitions so he could finally have some fatty food for dinner.
In addition to Swim, Ashley also does Cheer. She was so nervous and upset about going to practice last week because she said the older girls aren't very nice to her. They all wear makeup and have advanced moves, they don't respect her as the new girl on the squad.
 
So I worked my magic and helped make her over so she felt like she fit in a little more. Practice that night went great and she felt a lot better she said. It took about an hour and a half to brush and straighten all of her hair before putting it in pigtails.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about the divorce! I imagine that must be so stressful and frustrating! Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better, I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I'm excited to check out your blog :)
    I love new followers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!