Friday, July 19, 2013

DIY Gemstone Hair Clip

 

Hello guys and Happy Friday!

I am so excited to share this super lovely diy with you. It's extremely easy and for me it was free because I already had all the supplies. Nothing better than a freebie.

What You'll Need-Hairclip
-Assorted gemstones
-Hot glue gun
-Felt

How To Make-Cut a piece of felt to cover your hair clip. (I made mine much larger than the clip for wow factor.)
-Adhere your gemstones to the felt.
-After you've applied all your gemstones, cut away the access felt around the rhinestones.
-Open your alligator clip and apply hot glue to only the top layer.
-Stick your felt onto your hair clip and let dry

 
Lastly- have fun wearing your gorgeous new DIY rhinestone hair clip. I know I'll be wearing mine all the time!
 

2 comments:

  1. I know I tell you this all the time BUT you are so stinkin' creative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE thanks XD I smile really big every time!
      The truth of the matter is I'm always armed with my hot glue gun. It's like gold lol. It can give anybody DIY superpowers.

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!