Sunday, November 2, 2014

Lazy Day Project Life Layout

I'm pretty excited about all of the Project Life layouts I've been powering through lately. Catching up on all of these great memories at once. Like this lazy day spent snuggling the fur babies and the boyfriend. Such a lovely day.


I'm especially loving that black ampersand card with black glitter. I just love anything that sparkles. So girly. Also obsessed with all of the black and white with some pops of orange and pink. What is your favorite accent color to use in layouts?

xoxo,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing crafty things so I can live vicariously through you and all your cute projects. My work schedule and life in general has exploded! So crafting has sadly been pushed to the side temporarily. But since I'm having a little girl soon, I'm trying to use pink a little more often in what I do make. I'm not especially "girly," so I like to use it as a little accent so it gets in there but it doesn't overwhelm me. It's working so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, good! You must be so excited for your little girl!

      Delete
  2. I love how you play with different pattern, it looks so good.
    I am also in love with glitter, you can never have too much glitter <3
    My favorit accent color at the moment is blue in different styles, bright or dark.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nikki <3 Agreed about never having too much glitter! haha.

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!