Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Gossamer Blue Project Life Blog Hop

In my first layout for the April GB blog hop, I documented a lot of crafting I had been doing lately as well as working for myself and my daily schedule. One page was also very special as it documented my adventure of being a bridesmaid for the first time and going to get my dress!


April had so many fun gold foil and gold glitter ephemera pieces. I was obviously more than happy to use them all over my pages haha. I managed to add two different gold scissors to two pages in a row, which I think is quite the accomplishment!


My second layout is all about how I cut off 10 inches of my hair (by myself! I don't ever get professional haircuts because they always disappoint me,) and donated it to Pantene's beautiful lengths campaign. Pantene's beautiful lengths program takes natural hair and uses them to make wigs for children with cancer. Since this was the longest my hair had ever been in my life, and the first time in 10 years that it's all been unprocessed, natural and not colored hair, I felt like I HAD to do more than just a trim. I really wanted to give back somehow. Mission, accomplished.

I loved all the white space in April's life pages cards. So many fun prints and phrases with pops of color. Kit's I used in these layouts are- April 2014 Main Kit, April 2014 Life Pages Kit, April 2014 Life Pages Main Add-on, April 2014 Life Pages Add-on #3.

Make sure to check out all of the other wonderful ladies in this month's blog hop!

Beshka Kueser      Brenda Weaver     Caylee Grey     Cindy Liebel     Diane Payne     Emily Spahn     Eunyoung Lee     Heather Leopard     Jessica Lohof     Jill Cornell     Jill Keller     Kasia Przybyt     Katie Ehmann     Laura Rahel Crosby     Magda Mizera     Melanie Blackburn      Michelle Wooderson     Michiko Kato     Rebecca Luminarias     Sabrina Alery     Yana Smakula

I have a few more layouts I've made that'll I'll be sharing later in the month. These kits  just go on forever, they allow me to keep creating even after the month is up! What did you make with your GB kit this month?

xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!