Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2014 December Daily Album Flip Through Video


 
I hope you enjoy this little flip through album I've made of my 2014 December Daily | December Memories album! I totally love my album and am so glad I stuck with this project throughout the months it took me to complete. You can see photos, tutorials and details of my album in these posts-

2014 December Memories Album Cover Makeover
2014 December Memories Base Pages
2014 December Memories Album Part 1
2014 December Memories Album Part 2
2014 December Memories Album Part 3
2014 December Memories Album Flip Through Video
 
What do you think of the video flip through? It's my first time ever recording and posting a video of anything I've made and I'll definitely share more in the future if you guys like it! 
 
xoxo,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Let me say it again...I LOVE this! You are seriously inspiring me to start Project Life, or at least do some regular/PL hybrids or something. Since baby is here, I've had zero time for scrapbooking, which is sad since these memories are what I want to scrapbook most. And Project Life seems a little bit more manageable to me for some reason. I feel like having a layout mostly made for me would make it easier to slide pictures/papers/etc into the spaces and decorate! And I know you've said you're glad that album is done, but it turned out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, Lynnette! Project Life is definitely more manageable for me when it comes to recording everyday moments and life! I love the system for memory keeping and I only do traditional scrapbook layouts when there's an extra pretty picture I want to use for it. I hope you're able to find a system that works for you :D If you need help starting an album, let me know! I provide creative memory keeping services for those who don't scrapbook themselves or don't know where to start. If you're interested, my email is laura.rahel.crosby@hotmail.com

      Delete

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!