Saturday, April 11, 2015

December Daily Album Part 1

This past Christmas was my first year I tried to create a mini album to document December and whew! Let me tell you, I am so happy that it's over. This project took so much more energy and time than I ever imaged, it felt like I would never finish! But I finally did and I'm bringing the entire album to you this week!


I used the December Memories kit by Gossamer Blue this year, as well as a few Pailsee Press items, some free Christmas printables I found on Pinterest and a few things I had in my stash already.

2014 December Memories Album Cover Makeover
2014 December Memories Base Pages
2014 December Memories Album Part 1
2014 December Memories Album Part 2
2014 December Memories Album Part 3
2014 December Memories Album Flip Through Video

I'm breaking up these posts a little because there was just SO MUCH to share. My album is 2.5-3 inches thick and completely full. Did you do a December Memories or December Daily mini album this year? If so, will you be doing it again?

xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!